Friday, January 14, 2011

Yet,I'm regretting so much...


This is a story about a boy who regret of sending the girl she love away from him...He really missed that girl and want her to come back to him..But will the girl come back to him at the end???


"I never wanted to admit it.I never thought we were ending like this.But I gotta say,I still LOVE you."
I can't remember what I did today.I was waiting for your call and I ended up doing nothing at home and just sit back.I felt sorry about it.I really miss you and in my mind I can still see the images of you.I get really regret of didn't picked up the phone and called you back then.If I have one more chance I would like to call you and not waiting for you to call me.
The word"BREAK UP" is still unfamiliar for me.So,I couldn't say anything about it yet.I still haven't learned about breaking up and still not sure what sadness means for me...I don't wanna say goodbye to you yet.So for now even if you leave me I won't believe it.Tears won't come out because I know that you won't leave me yet...because I love you a lot.But I can feel little by little that my eyes are getting teary and I guess it's the beginning of it now..The beginning for us to be separated.
I wanna rewind every thing about us when the both of us sitting together and laughing together.You and I are laughing in this picture.Yet,I couldn't get far of rewind it because the loneliness wrapping around me.It makes me so sad and teary.I spent my night with tears.After you left,the sad love has built a falling love spaceship.
I never thought that call of that day will be that important..If I just picked up the phone and call you,then maybe you won't leave me yet.I just live in darkness and blankness after the leaving of you.After sending you away from me and from this world.You've lingered in my mind all day ,all night.Yet,you've left and I can't do anything about it.I just have to face it.Now I want to catch you.But now I can't love if it's not you.
I miss when I would look at you and you would smile back to me with your brilliant smile.No matter how I try and try ,we probably can't be together again.The fact is that I wasn't a decent man lingers on my mind.And I keep regretting about that.
I never knew it will be that hurt so much.If I knew ,I would just picked up the phone and call you.Then you won't be in another "world" now.Rewind the time so I could have held you back and never let you go.
I miss you,my girl.Miss you.Yet, I couldn't reach my hand to you now because you're at another "world".I still regret of it...

No comments: