Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby,Please turn around once more(Flashback of a boy)

I was wandering around at the street.Trying to find the thing that had gone.However,I just couldn't find it anymore.Wandering around without any people in the street.I shout out in the street.It was dark and the spotlight was on me.Suddenly, a flashback came to me.There was a scene that appear in front of me,Just right in front the street I walked through.
We have happy day all the time when we are together.The smile on your face was unforgettable .It always in my mind.My very eyes that only had you in my sight.I couldn't get over it.Your brilliant smile,girl that made up my day,my life.Your appearance when you called my name.I still remember it.I walked through the street and wished to catch up that scene.The scene that you showed your brilliant smile to me.Yet,it gone when I tried to reach it.
I remember all of the memories we have.Tears start to fall when I wander in search for you.Baby,I miss you.Baby, please turn around once more,just once more for me.Look at me while smiling.Your brilliant smile was remembered.
But now you are leaving me alone.There are still promises between us but it ain't to be fulfilled anymore because you are leaving me.You just didn't turn around once more for me.I just left with crying every night when I think about you.This parting has left nothing but biting wounds behind.It's hurt so much,Girl...

No comments: