Thursday, January 27, 2011

The facts of myself

Just now I post about the facts of GodWoon..And now how about the facts of me..The facts of myself...
Hahaha..Maybe this is kind of stupid..
What is that??A girl talking about herself...Isn't it "BABO"..hahaha....
Maybe people think I'm stupid and didn't know to be shameful..Talking about my own facts..XDD
However,I just do it for fun though..
XDDD..
Let's get started then...
I love to eat too..
Even how much I eat I won't get any fatty or anything..Still stayed skinny..Maybe people who see me will say that I didn't eat enough but I do eat a lot though..One day need to eat at least 5 times meals....XDDD...
However no matter how much I eat I won't get fat...
The next facts of me...I'm not good in sports or anything..I hate sports actually..I don't have any interest with it...But I interested in cooking and baking..Eating new things..Trying new things...
If I got any chance golden chance I would like to go to Japan and Korea to try new things..Try those seafood that are freshly and no need to cook to be eat...
Try the natural taste of it..
Next,I'm not good in anything..I just know to drawing and writing story...Even if I'm good in something it was because I worked hard for it...I want to do it well.
I love to listen to music..Music is just like part of my life....It inspired me a lot...It makes my mood change when listen different kind of music....It gives a different feel for me when listen to any kind of music...
Well,that's all I can think of...
My favorite quote, "NOTHING IS BETTER THAN EATING,MUSIC IS LIFE"

No comments: