Thursday, January 6, 2011

A boy's Diary (Because of you)


The first time I saw you,my heart starts to flutter.Thump,thump.The sounds still freshly in my mind .Even though I don't say anything to you about how my feeling towards you,but you're always in my mind.I keep only thinking of you.
The time we got knocked down at the corridor ,my heart had started flutter when looking at you.You are like the shiny girl for me.After that moment,I keep on with a thought that I wanna stay with you and wanna love you.Here is my confession to you,my shiny girl.I tel you something,listen.
I will try to slowly move closer to you and will always smile for you because you're my baby girl who lighten up my life.The first sight love.The first time I saw you,I could see the light that is softly move from the heaven.You're like an angel for me.Even though I seem don't like to smile at first,eventually I will try to smile at the end for you.I know you also wish me to do so.
Every time you walked passes me,my heart will starts flutter.The sound of thump,thump will be heard again.I keep on thinking of you.Even I don't say anything ,you know.
My life had changed because of you.The presence of you in my life had turned me to a whole new person.A shiny boy for my shiny girl.It's because of you,girl.You might don't know this.The more and more I look at you,the more and more I will miss you.Every day closes my eyes I will saw you,my shiny girl.I miss you even more.Why am I like this?Is that what you call love,girl?I didn't know anything about it.The only thing that I know is that I', going to confess to you,my girl.As for you ,my shiny girl,all you have to do is stay with me like how you are doing right now.Always appear in my world whenever I want to see you,my shiny girl.
Girl,I want you.All I want is you.All I know is I must love you,girl.
So,here ,my baby girl,will you come to me softly?Always by my side and always be around when I need you.Will you smile at me when you look at me?You don't have to make an answer for me right now.Take your time.Time is not a matter as long as you give me the answer.The only question here is that will you eventually smile?Girl,you also know how I feel as well.
Again my heart starts flutter when I think about you.Thump,thump.Could it be love?Every time I looked at the worlds through the glasses made up of you.It will full of bright light that cheered me up.Everything in the world is pretty and so beautiful.The flowers that bloom with blossom.And girl, as you know I am not the type of person who express it like this,the words just came out from me unintentionally whenever I saw you.Whenever I look at you,my heart will get hot and I think its roughly like 100 degrees.Burning up.My heart that continue to grow like a balloon is about to pop up now.Here, please take it from me.I think you are the suitable and worthy person to have my heart that had pop out.
It's because of you and I had turned to be like this.You don't know about this,my shiny girl.I can't do anything for a whole day because of you.Keep thinking of you and can't get to work.What should I do?And finally I realized that this is what we call LOVE ,girl.
Girl, stay by my side .You are my special girl.You are my girl.Now, I will only look at you.It will be only you,my shiny girl,in my eyes.No one but you.I want you , girl.Must be love.It must be love around the air now.I must love you,my shiny girl.

No comments: