Thursday, January 6, 2011

I don't wanna say goodbye,Girl


"We just broke up already then.No need to think more,I've decided.I know you also have the same thought as me."
A letter was delivered to me and the content was written with those resentful words.I don't want you to go,don't leave yet please.Once, we were having a charming love just like in the movie,Yet's it is having a sad love too like in the movie.I really don't want to let you go.However,my stupid self just watched after the separating and do nothing.My first love,my first time too , girl.
But,nonetheless,you only know how to love but you did not know what is love.The true meaning of love.It makes me so sick of it already.I even ever thought that you just had to leave me and every thing will be okay.Yet, it was not that easy at all.All of this is because I don't wanna say goodbye to you.And this is why you and I became like this.Our love being fade away but I still don;t wanna say goodbye.But I never thought you will be the one who say goodbye first before me.
Girl,you know I don't wanna let you go.That's why it brings us to be like this.A guilty situation.
Every thing had changed after you left me.I bet you still the same.Holding the phone and didn't do anything .Yet, thought of me will call you again.To tell the truth,I also like you indeed.I can't get use with the life that without you.
Everytime when I try to say goodbye to you,it'll be pathetic of me because of your charming and when I look at you I will go crazy and crazy.And that's why,I lift my pen and write what I want to say.And eventually I bumped into you,but I can't say anything.It's too hard for me to say goodbye to you.A tightly fist but in a blankness mind.I cried.It's really hard to say such a words to you.
But never thought that you'll be the one to say.I saw you today in the shopping center.You're just fine with that expressions.However,I can tell that your voice was different from yesterday and even your different expressions after telling me goodbye.You had leave a bruise in my heart.You're just being calm and steady after saying goodbye to me.
As for me,my tears drop like a raindrops when looking at you.I don't wanna say goodbye...

No comments: