Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Words "I Love You"사랑합니다(PART 2)

I pushed him away and pass through him,"Don't touch me and don't act that you know me so much."
When I was about to walk away,Gray suddenly sounded,"Dear Gray,I love you and want to be with you."
I turned to him ,"What ?But How?"
"You're as a duck takes to water to be fool.This had taught you that don't let your enemy to have your weakness on their hand,"Gray nodded.
"No, no , no ,"I screamed and my face turned to red which was as red as an apple.
From that moment ,I had to follow whatever Gray told me to do.This was due with the promises that we had made between us.Gray told me that I should listen to whatever he said.I shouldn't disobeyed him.If I did it he will read out the letter once again to my classmates.I could not let him to do that again.I couldn't take a risk of it.It had been my embarrassing moment in my life.It had take a lot of time for me to heal the injure in my heart and I couldn't let him to do that again.In order of it,I had to listen any orders from Gray.
"Now,Vic,you're my servant,"Gray said.
"Yes,my lord,"I nodded with unsatisfiedly.
Gray just treated me like a servant.He asked me to do every thing.He asked me to help him out with his home work and school project.Yet,sometimes Gray also helped me when I was fell asleep while helping him.He did it by his own.When I woke up ,everything had done.
However,one day when I went to school and directly walked into my class ,every one looked at me with a smile on their face.I was just confused and did not know what had happen.Out of the blue,I heard Gray's voice.He read out loud the love letter I gave him before in primary school.He said he would not and he had promise it.But why did Gray break the promise?
I cried and ran to the school's corridor I cried alone there.Why?Why am I such a fool that being fool around as a duck takes to water.I was such a fool.I hate myself for believing Gray the jerk that much.I should realized that Gray was an untrusted person.I stopped crying and walked to the class.I did not care of how my classmates look at me.I just be myself and walked in without fear.
"Okay,Class.Take out your English book and turn to page 153.Who would like to read it out?Any volunteer?"Miss Florence whispered out.
"I will do the reading,Miss Flo,"Gray put up his hand and nodded.
When Gray started to read,every one turned to him.He did not read the exact text actually instead he was confessing to me,"I would like to say sorry to the person I love because keep hurting her like that.I'm really sorry Victorica.I have keep this words for a long time already.It had been 5 years already ever since we separated when primary school.Now, I should let the words being heard by the one I love,Victorica.I love you 사랑합니다 (salanghabnida)."
My face turned into red colour.I was blushing badly.First,I was thinking that was that a joke from Gray again.Yet, it wasn't , he was actually confessing to me right in front of the class and Miss Flo too.I couldn't believe it.That was the sweetest and unforgettable words that I ever heard.The words,"I love you" still freshly in my mind.It was unforgettable words from Gray.



No comments: