Friday, January 7, 2011

Crazy LOVE for you


Words that my girl always said.She always complaining about herself.She always thought that she is not perfect for me.These are the words she always said,
"Why my face look chubby?Why my clothes seem like getting smaller?Ugh..I'm getting chubbier again..."
Those are what she always complaining about.And now,I would write a short passage that created especially for you,my girl.You might won't be complaining again after you read these.Trust me,baby girl.You're perfect and special enough for me.
This passage is just for you.You know this is it.Listen...
Girl,why do you keep complaining about your clothes getting smaller and complain again.Hey baby, why are you like this again?You always complain that you got chubbier.However,girl,you know what,you are the prettiest girl in my very own eyes.I don't care of whatever you are wearing as long as you're always beautiful for me.Baby,just be yourself.Don't deny again.
Because in my eyes every thing about you are beautiful.Even if I have every thing in the world,if I don' have you,then I can't do it anymore,my girl.You are the only one for me.I like you the best and you're the prettiest in my eyes.
I only need you.The true you and not the one keep change herself because of me.Wherever you pass by,your charms will spill all over.That is what I call,"You're the prettiest."And I'm going to engrave you in my heart that you're the most important in my life.
And,Hey girl,did you realize that when you walk on the sidewalk,the guys will look at you.I feel like they are starring at you.That is only mean that even your walking is so pretty and spill all over.Happiness is what I feel now.The presence of you full of happiness.You left a deep mark in my heart.Even when someone else comes to me,I won't even look at them,my love.You are the only one for me.
You are just so special for me.With a petite figure and a short height and of course a small face and soft hair of you that make me feel like I'm the luckiest guy to have you.I want you and to hug you.Always embrace you in my arms.So,baby,stop complain about yourself that you're too chubby because every where I went,I just want to keep you by my side.
An,dgirl,don't listen to those who say badly of you.they are just envy with the beautiful you have.It's just another price for you being beautiful.You don't have to worry over those things because you and I just fall in love all night long.No one could stop us now.I like you the best.I belong with you.Crazy over you.Love you,baby...
From:Your Only LOVE