Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm sorry,Girl.(A boy who regret a lot after sending the only one he love away and wish she could come back to him again)



Zex : I'm sorry,girl.Let;s break up now.
Zen : sob*Speechless*
I still regret a lot after said those words to you,my girl.I wanna turn back times .I wish I could turn back times and never say those words to you.After the leaving of you,my life became blankness.
Yes,I ever try to erase the presence of you.But it never works out.Even if I try ,your name is still remembered.I can't forget you.I know it was all my fault .I, who is the one pushed your clinging body away from me.I;m the one who leave you.I really regretted after sending you away from me.I miss you,miss you,my girl.The last moment between us is cornering me to the edge of the cliff.It hurts so much.I couldn't forget it.
The time passes and passes.And the pain becomes a memory.If only you can return to me again with the kind of heart that loving me.How I wish you would return to me.I'm sorry,girl.I know I shouldn't hurt you.
I even locked my stupid self inside the room .My mind is blank and I go crazy and crazy from the thoughts of you.The day we used to be together and hanging out together.No matter how much I call and call your name,you aren't there anymore.Because I know I'm the one who had leave you.
100 times of sorry won't be enough for you.I know it.However,I just want you to know about these.I'm crumbling without you and I blamed my stupid self for not get a hold of you back then.Looking at myself regretting a lot after sending you away.I miss you,I need you,I'm sorry.No way you will come to me again.
The day I said those words to you and leaving with smiling as if there is nothing wrong.It's all lie.I just pretend to.Please come back to me.I didn't mean to leave you but I just have my own reason of it.I realized that I suspected you already,girl.But I don't want to keep on like this because I know it will hurt you a lot.So,I choose a way that leaving you and this might be work for me from being suspected you.Maybe I was just only selfish and loving you too much already and make me to have such a thought to leaving you.I'm sorry,girl.After leaving you,I find myself loving you even more.Stay by me,girl.I can't forget you even if I die.
Girl,if inly you could see this please wait for me at that place we used to hang out and at that spot we used to stand with.I won't send you away again after this because I can't live a day without you,my girl.
From the sadness of sending you away ,I keep on drinking alcohol.Try to make myself unconscious from thinking of you crazily.I could empty the full glass of it and get drunk.I crave you all over again but I can't do anything after losing you.My world is on pause and every thing was just stop.And right in the middle of it all in my world,you're there,my girl.My world is on pause because of you.I'm sorry, girl.Please come back to me again.

No comments: