Wednesday, January 26, 2011

소문났어요

A girl who wrote a break up letter to his boyfriend...
"I heard that rumor,that you were really happy with that girl who you had met and that you brag about her.I don't know what is it mean by that???I really get mess up when I think of you.Every time I heard a bout you,I ended up messing up that day.Why should I felt like you still belong to me when you had gone?The way you talked that made me fall in love with you at first right.However,right now the way you talk didn't make me fall in love with you but make me get disappointed and sad about you.Why did I have to face all of these?Your eyes and smile that melted my messed up heart.How can my love do this?Are you happy without me?Is that what you wish?How can you bring someone else into my spot?When will my heart calm down to your news,your name?When can I get over all of these?I,I gotta let go.I gotta let you go.
I don't know if you heard or not but these days I'm very busy because I ended up crying if I'm alone.
I'm confused and live in blankness.When will my heart be able to call the times we spent just memories?Even though you were happy,you should have hid it form me.You should had hide it from someone you love before.It was hurt for that person.At least try to understand a bit of my painful heart.Your honest self,I really hate it.My stupid heart,my stupid heart inly knows one.And that's you.So how can it possible for me to bring someone else into your spot?If you came back,if I can wish for anything I want you next to me.The happy memories ,they are all just tears for me...."

This is it..your sincerely, no your love nor your beloved...just a simple letter...the first and also the last letter for him...

No comments: