Monday, January 17, 2011

I,Clenching my fists tight


I remembered that we used to be so close.Everyone are green eyes with us.Everyone always keep praising about our strong bond being together.However,the reality struck which told me to stop loving you.To leave you.I also don't wish to let you go.I just didn't know what to do.I felt that sending you away is a wrong decision.I want you by my side.
Back then,we used to eat a same flavor of ice-cream.We shared everything with each other.I used to feed you with ice-cream.And you will always turn to me with your brilliant smile which made my day so much.I remembered every thing about you especially your old attitude that always so forgetful and being late during our date.You always such a clumsy and forgetful person.Yet,I still loving you because those are the best moment when we are together.
However,I did a wrong decisions that letting you go.That night after our date,when I went home.My dad told me that he will work in another states which is far away from Seoul.He told me that we will move and never return to Seoul again.that was what made us separated.I didn't want to tell you directly about it because I don't want you to wait fro me for your whole life.I don't want you to put any hope on something that is impossible.
I called you out that night and we met at the park.I told you to go away.I told you to leave me and said that I didn't like you anymore.I told something very cruel.After tat,you slapped on me and just walked away from me.In that moment,I felt hurtful not because of the hurt on my face that you'd slapped but the hurt was inside.I never thought sending you away would be that hurt.I wanted to embrace you with my two arms,but I couldn't do that.Tears falls that night when looking you walked away from me.That was the first time my tears fall out.
Afterwards,I returned to my home and told myself that I will send you away.So you can go to be happy without hesitated and waiting for me.But it was hard to do than thinking.Sit back on my bed and clenching my fists tight while holding the picture of you and I with a smile on our face.I started to cry again.Lying down on my bed and staring to the ceiling .There was liquid around my eyelid and it was tears which fall down.I was thinking back about what I had told you just now.We can't meet again,now we really can't meet.I bit my lips at these cold icy words.I don't want to look back.I don't want to ever look back.I told myself over and over again,but I can't do that.
Unconsciously,I fell asleep and the dreams of finding you appeared.Dreaming that I just staring at your back and you don't smile back while looking at me.However,I happily greet you even though there is no response from you.I do this so that I want end up regretting after I wake up from this dream.
Day by day,it had past for 3 weeks with a life that we didn't meet each other.You didn't ever call me or leaving any messages to me.It wasn't so easy to fill up a blank space in the heart.The memories of both of us just shine a light to where w e are.I wandered at the front of the cinema where we use to hang out during weekends night.We always went to that cinema to watch movie and you used to be late because you're forgetful.I went to that cinema again to see if I will see you again or not before I go.Sit back one the bench and watching people pass by.I waited there for 3 hours until midnight ,12 o'clock.But ,you didn't shown up again.I had wandered at that street for 3 weeks ever since we separated.I went there back to back to see if I could see you or not.But no,you didn't show up even once.
It was the last day already.My dad had done all the procedure of moving to Canada.Even the last day you didn't show up too.I just walked back home.I didn't know it was this hard walking back home.My heart is too stuffed up.I kept telling myself to live better and fight this off.But,no matter how much I tell myself ,it was never work.I t was so hard because thoughts of you roam in my mind.
After that night,I had moved to Canada with my dad.When I reached there,I try my best to forget you.Even thought I tell myself that I will forget a girl like you and never look at a girl like you but again I can't forget you.
This story had been 2 years ago before I leaving Seoul and I still can't forget you.The smile of yours always played in my mind.We love each other ,we really love each other.But why are we ended like this?That was just not making sense.Leaving for 2 years already and never heard about you.Where did you go already,GIRL???

No comments: