Monday, January 24, 2011

This is the Whole new ME


Listen to G.Na 's song entitled "Rumors"...
The sound of that music make me remember back the past that I had been through..
Bitter,Sour,Sweet, even Tasteless...
All of it gathered together...
Last year I had been through a lot of things..
Make me think mature now..I'm not gonna childish or do any decisions easily...
The song of it make me think of the past..
Every day wake up went to school just hope to that person and then wait for recess and also time go home to see if can met him or not.I think my life last year just like that..No change at all until One day I had realized it by myself not to think childish anymore and be mature..
I put down every thing and started walking towards ...No more looked back to the past...
I tell myself that there are too much things for us to discovered in this world and I should put down those unnecessary things and walked towards to the bright future that is waiting for me to step in..So I should put down those non sense and walked forwards..Never look back again...
While I was listening to the song entitled ,"Rumors" sung by G.Na,it makes me think of the past and make me realized that the thing I had do is all true..Put down and walk towards..No regret of it and just walk and walk never think of the past nor look to the past..
Even though I didn't look back anymore but I just bear in my mind those Bitter,Sweet,Sour and Tasteless moment in my mind..It was one of our challenge that we should been through before we step into the maturity world...I just bear those moments in my mind...So that I won't step to the wrong way again...Those moment will remind me that don't ever step to the wrong pathway again..
I bear it in mind..
So one day it will remind me not to do it again..not to step again to the same pathway I did in the past...

Well,This is how the song inspire me..It inspired me to think of the past and think of what I had did are all true..Step out from that Childish world and step to The Maturity world...Start a whole new life and don't ever step back to the wrong world again..
I should be mature now..Not anymore childish thinking when I had got my lessons last year...
Yeah,the age like this should be mature already...
Not so long I'll be turn to 18 already..In that age I should I had my own thinking ,decisions and also not making any decisions without thinking because it will bring me back again to the wrong world..
I get my LESSONS already after last year....
I had start my new year with new life....

5 comments:

Kaho Tsukiyama said...

hi-yeom

Anonymous said...

bye-yeom

Anonymous said...

andwae

ojie said...

G.Na - Rumors pnya lagu siok. :D

Kaho Tsukiyama said...

yeah..is really the best thou...with her voice make it more smooth song..love it <3