Friday, January 21, 2011

I wanna kiss you again,Ma Boy...


It's hurt the way you smile to me.I still remembered it.Boy,I still can't get over you.I never forget you,boy.I can't remember how many years it has been like that ever since we broke up.I always thinking about you.Even though,during Friday night I always dress up myself because we used to go out date.I dress up myself with perfume and pretty look because I don't want you to be look down by the public.It's all because of you.
But I cry every time when I think about you.Grabbing the dress I had choose while crying badly.Remember that we had broke up.Why am I so eager to see you again?This is just sound so stupid.Didn't put down yet the old love.The sounds of rain droplets leave me heart shaken up because remembering me that the day we broke up.It was still raining.
Boy,I regret giving you my love.I regret getting attached to you.I regret holding you back.Why do I have to face the pain alone?Why is it me?Boy,I regret every thing.
I had tried to be your only girl.And did you ever understood my heart?Boy,did you ever try to understand my heart?ow it became the compass of broken love.I just keep feeling the pain.Tears are falling down just like the rain droplets and soaks the dry lips of mine.Oh boy,what should I do?What had get into me?Tell me,boy.Is it because of you ,my boy?
Now I can't erase you out of my mind.You're just like a tattoo that had carve into me.Can't get out of me.I cried a lot because of you.After you leaving me,I cried every night.I laughed a lot because of you.Boy,because of you.Did you hear that,boy?I believe in the love because of you.I've lost everything also because of you.I felt stupid.I'm speechless ,suffocating and lonely.The world without you had in my dignity.Torn apart my heart.So,why do you have to left me behind?How can you be that cruel?
The day we broke up ,you've stared at me wordlessly.You're stared at nothing else but me.Those trembling gazes for me.You just give me an awkwardly force smile and then speaks of our separation.It makes me gone insane with that word.
Why do I have to face the pain a lone?You've told me to leave and the moment you leave,you treat me as if I'm madness.
No,it just too hard.Then I cried silently and wordlessly because I want to stay nest to you.My love is always true,wanna go back to when I was with you.
I miss you.I need you,boy.Rewind back the time when we were together.I wanna kiss you again,my boy.My heart aches.It's too much to bear already.And where'd you gone?I cried a lot.I can't live without you.Please come back to me and stay with me.

Boy,Please come back.....

No comments: