Friday, January 21, 2011

Welcome to the LOVE paradise


You're pretty,
I can't leave you alone,
Just stay beside me,
You're ma Girl,
I love you baby wanna Girl,

Your smile made my day,
Smile for me,
You're my only Girl,
My beautiful baby Girl,
I love you baby,more and more,

Wherever you go,
Say to every one,you're ma Girl,
Sometimes when you look at this side of me,
You tease me and say I look dumb,
Perhaps,you're the one who make me look dumb,
Whenever be with you,I will felt that I look like a dumb,

But That's how much I love you,
I love you baby Girl,
You're ma Girl,
My only Girl,

I'm not the easy type of person,
To quickly change Girl,
I'm special,

Don't compare me to average guys,
I'm the first class man,
There's no doubt,
Follow me so don't hesitate,
Your feeling which you can't contain,
Welcome to the LOVE paradise,

I can't be without you,ma Girl.

No comments: