Thursday, January 27, 2011

I believe,I'm loving you

I have a short poem here.Dedicated to every one...Girls or Boys are just suit with it...Maybe it was kinda corny..Here you go,
All the day I feels like my heart is broken,
My stuffy heart just thumping on its own,
Today without any coffee,
I can't go to sleep because of the thoughts of you in my mind,
Someone please tell me,
Am I crazy?
It is strange,
That I don't see you as friend,
I just will move closer to you first,
I believe I will only love you,
I will love you more starting a day,
I always believe I will always wait for you,
Hurry and take my heart,
I am loving you,
It's really strange because I'm awestruck by every thing you do,
There is something about your movements,
You might not know it,but there us something special about you,
Every time I close my eyes,
I try to imagine you lending your hand,
Every day we cans hare our dreams,
I will love all of you,
I believe you will end up knowing my heart,
I like you,
I belong to you,
I believe,always believe any time come and find me,
I will say my love,
I believe until my heart hurts,
I will whisper to myself I am loving you...

End of my poem,hope it will be good though....

No comments: