Friday, February 4, 2011

Say No!!!Say that you're still MINE....


I lie on my bed numb,
Unemotional,
Non-feeling,
Fear stains my memories as I reflected
on a placid morning,
Today my friend asked me if he could date you,
Numb,
As I had broken up with you,
He said he'd cherish you in my place,

It's okay,
It's not like we have anything to do anymore,

Sorry,
Apologize,
Forgive me,
That's all I heard,
That's all he said,

Stop saying it,
My heart doesn't hurt,
Please be a good boyfriend to her in place of me,

I sit immobilized,
I can't get myself to say that,
I can't sleep at night because of her,
Angry..Numb...Hurt....
Why?

With a forced smile I encourage him and sent her away,
The sad,sad sorrow,
I told him everything,

She can't drink a lot,
And she doesn't like smoke,
She hates being a lone,
So always be with her,
She loves anniversary,
Always celebrate her birthday and anniversaries,

I don't know why am I telling him this,
I know I'm going to turn around and regret,
But I still acted cool,
I know I'm going to be upset,
Behind my friend's back and begging him not to,
But I still do it,

My heart still can't seem to let you go,
I'm still loving you,
Say No,
Say no to him,
Tell him no,
Tell him your heart is still waiting
for me,
Say No,
You can't,
You will wait for me,

I took a deep long breath,
Then i closed my eyes,
I counted to three,
Then I open my eyes,
That was surprise,
It was not a dream,
She probably went to my friend already,
She won't be back,
I had sent her away.

No comments: