Monday, February 14, 2011

Cherish That Person(Story)


We always be best friend ever since we were little.We did every thing together and never separated with each other.
Me:Wow such a big tree!(amazed by the big tree in front of me)
Popping:WOW!not big but huge,Minnie.(being amazed by the huge tree too)
~~Both of us starring at the tree~~
Me:How about we promised under this big tree?(I suddenly sounded)
Popping:Promise?(With a curious face)
Me:Yupz...(smile)
Popping:Why should we make a promise?
Me:Since you say you will move away.And go somewhere that is far away from here.So we make a promise under this tree and after 10 years we meet up at here too...(say it innocent-ly since we are still kids we didn't know anything of the hurt of being separated)
Popping:Okay(Smile and put out his pinky finger and met up with mine)
~~Pinky finger swear~~
After pinky swear we smiled happily just like a couple of innocent kids.
However,after that moment I never saw him again.He never came back even once.I always went to visit the tree.
Yet,every time was the same..I couldn't met him at all.Always the same.The leaves even falling the same way every time.When leaving the tree I always full of hesitation just like how I watching him walking from me.The day he move away I even didn't get the chance to sent him away to the airport.I miss him after 10 years passed by.I'd already 17 years old.The teenage me who ain't to be that little girl when he saw me in the age of 7 years old.10 years had really passed very fast..This 10 years without you,every day seem nothing special for me.Every time I walked back from school I would go to visit the tree and hoping that you will come back earlier.
~~Winter had come~~
The year was about to end.It was November already and it was winter season already.You had promised me that you will came back after 10 years but I didn't see you at all.
~~November had passed really fast~~
It was December right now.I'm listening to the song that called December by 4Minute and went to visit the tree again.However,you didn't shown up again.What's going on with our promise?You said and promise under the tree 10 years ago that you will come back to reunion with me under the tree once again.
~~End of December~~
The snow falling even more.The whole scene being covered by the thick snow.My mum told me not to go there since it was snow heavily.Yet,I didn't listened and went to there again while listening to the song Cry by MBLAQ.It makes me frustrating when listening it.There is one sentences that make me frustrating listening to it.
:::U make me cry (You)
The reason I live on
Please don’t leave me
Just tell me why (why)
Oh wipe my tears tell me I’m so crazy (yeah):::
I just listened to that song on the way to the tree.
However,when I reached there the song I listened suddenly change after played the song Cry by MBLAQ.
It was a familiar song to me.
:::I truly cherish him, I cherish that person
Perhaps I was born here because I like that person
The words: I always love you, the words: I'm always missing you
As much as those words are always inadequate, I cherish that person:::
~~And there he was~~
He had come back.Am I dreaming?I pinched myself and NO,I'm not dreaming.It was really him...The song CHERISH THAT PERSON by YoSeob kept playing in my iPod.
He just standing right in front of me and the scene was just like how we first make a promise under the tree.
Me:You're back.(Smile)
Popping:Yeah,I'm back.(smile back)
From that moment,the song of cherish that person kept playing in my mind.
*The End*

No comments: