Friday, February 4, 2011

My SECRET

I wanna have a clean and no pimples face so I always follow all of these step...
  1. Skipping for at least 200 times every morning.To have a healthy and tough body.
  2. Next,do all the housework to keep my body tough.
  3. Drink water at least 2 to 3 bottles of water(Tupperware bottle).Drink much water can clean the blackheads in our skin.
  4. When bathing have to scrubbing my face to scrub out all the blackheads to have a clean face..
  5. After scrubbing and came out from the bathroom,I have the toner to clean my face to have a clean face.
  6. Next,eat fruits most of the time after lunch or dinner.At least 2 apples a day.
  7. After that,before sleeping wash up my face to move out the oil in my face with a handkerchief...clean in properly and then put on toner again.Then go to sleep.It will be perfectly fine..
I repeat and repeat the steps back to back to keep my skin clean and to have a tough body...
I hope I will have a "tofu" skin...
I even always hide myself at room with air conditioner with cold condition just to have a white skin..and prevent from exposing myself to the sun...

No comments: