Sunday, February 13, 2011

OMO!!!This is such a great story..I hope I'm the Noona..but unfortunately I'm the dongsaeng only for DONGWOON Oppa

Characters

Dongwoon, You (The fictional girl), Jessie (your best friend!)

Description

Im a highschool student. There is this guy.. Who really pisses me off. He's younger than me..

I don't know why but.. for some reasons..

He's really annoying.. His moves.. everything! He acts like he's the "Campus Hearthrob".. Where in fact, he's not even attractive!

Foreword

How will they fall in love? Or Will they fall in love?

Chapter 1

Your POV

Im a highschool student. There is this guy.. He's younger than me..

He really pisses me off.. I dont know.. But for some reasons..

He's really annoying! He acts like he's the "Campus Hearthrob".. Where in fact he's not that attractive!

"Hey! Are you listening to me?!" Jessie asked "Ohh... yeah.. what is it again?" i replied "I said i hate my thesis members.. They are all lazy! hmp." she pouted. "We're just the same.." We suddenly saw "him" pass by. "Oh! It's JUNPYO!" Jessie exclaimed

My friend used to call him "Junpyo" and call me "Jandi".. They were characters of a cute t.v. drama, "Boys over flowers".

"Duhh.. Maybe it's you who likes him.." i mumbled "Yah! Ofcourse not! Im for Kim Bum!" she exclaimed

She also thinks she was one of the characters in there. Wherein her partner was "Kim Bum".

Dongwoon's POV

I saw those two girls again. I feel like Im the one they are talking about. Everytime i pass, the girl would smile like she's teasing the other girl and that girl would just fake a smile like she's pissed off.

"Hey, what are you going to buy?" my firend asked "Anything.." i answered "Thinking of her again?" he asked "Of her? who?" i asked "Ofcourse, you girlfriend! Is there other girls?" he joked "Nahh~ There nothing better than her.." i smiled

-----------------------------

Your POV

"Im so excited for the volleyball competition!" i exclaimed

Because there is an upcoming sports fest. and i will be joining the Volleyball competition. It's my favorite sport!

"Aww.. I wish i could also join.." Jessie pouted "Why don't you join? It's free to join.." i said "Yay! I don't know how! By the way, JUNPYO is going to join too! he's going to play for basketball!" she exclaimed "What are you expecting me to do?" i replied "Come on, what kind of reaction is that!" she mumbled "How do you want me to react? Jump in so much happiness?" i said "You probably should.." she replied

She's my bestfriend. But sometimes, she really annoys me. She really thinks she's my "Fairygod mother". I remember the time when she makes a way for me and her brother's classmate. She gave the cellphone number of her brother's classmate. At first, i was in doubt of texting him. But, we ended up having sweet conversations thru text. But it did not last long. And now, she's making a way again. But why with that "kid"?! -.-

Dongwoon's POV

I don't really wanna join that basketball competition. I was too lazy for that.

"Cheer up!" my girlfriend said "Aww.. i dont really wanted to join!" i muttered. "Don't worry.. I'll be there for you!" she said. "What are you going to join by the way?" "Volleyball.." she replied.

Chapter 2

[SPORTS FESTIVAL]

Your POV

The day ended and we lost the game. Hmp. If only those second year students were not in our team. We should have won! But it's a good news that "Junpyo" and his team won the basketball competition. We were about to go home. I entered the van as i searched for my cellphone in bag. But, i can't find it.

"Oh my god! My cellphone!" i shouted as i jump out of the car. "Hey! We're about to go!" my classmate shouted

Where did i put it? No, not this time. I entered a room where we all put our things while we were playing. The room was wide. And there's still so many bags in there. And.. I saw "Junpyo" still fixing his things in there. Don't mind about him! Mind about the cellphone!

Dongwoon's POV

I was fixing my things alone in a room. My classmates were already outside waiting for the van to come to fetch us. I saw "her" enter the room. She seemed like she's looking for something. And i saw her worried face. maybe there's something missing that must be hers.

"Want some help?" i asked

Your POV

What? help? he's going to help me?

"Uhhh.. yeah.. my cellphone is missing.." i answered with teary eyes. "Let me help you.." he said as he tries to look for it. I was happy that someone is willing to help me. And it was "him." I thought he wasn't that nice. I was tired of looking for it when i accidentally touched my pocket at the back of my pants. And the Cellphone was there!

"Oh my god! Why didn't i recognized it was on my pocket!" i exclaimed happily

Dongwoon's POV

What O.O what an.. an idiot!

"So i guess we can go home now?" i fake a smile. "yeah.." she replied.

We got out of the room only to find out that we were the only one left in here. "Damn! they left us!" i whispered

Your POV

I heard him curse. Duh. It's not my fault! he's the one who offered me help. i didn't insist. The rain started to fall.

"Hey! Are you an idiot! You might get wet!" he said as he grabs my hand. "Don't call me idiot Junpyo!" i replied as i let go of my hands from him. I walk away from him. Hmp. he's really annoying! he's calling me, a first honor student, an idiot?! He's the idiot! Did i just called him "Junpyo"? Hmp. Whatever!

Dongwoon's POV

"Junpyo?" i smiled

I really look like Junpyo. Man, you're the best! Haha >:) I decided to text my parents of what happened. We're just waiting for nothing in here.

~~[After 30 mins.]~~

Your POV

If ever the rain stopped, i would totally go home, ALONE. I suddenly saw a car arrived and i saw "him" talk to the driver of the car.

"Damn. Im left behind in here.." i whispered as i was looking into them. I saw him look at me as he walks into my direction. "Aren't you going home?" he asked. "Ofcourse i will!" i answered "So what are you waiting for? Let's go now!" he exclaimed as he grabs my hand. I was totally going to slip. "hey wait, Aww.. this kid don't know how to respect.." i muttered.

Final Chapter

[THE NEXT MORNING]

Your POV

It was breaktime. Jessie and I used to go to a place where no one can see us during breaktimes. I was thinking of saying to her what happened yesterday but.. Im pretty sure she would broadcast it to our classmates. -.- So i just kept quiet. I saw "him" pass by and i fake a smile as a sign of "thank you."

"Yay! I saw that!" Jessie exclaimed. "saw what?" i asked (Oh my god!) "You smiled on him!" she smiled like she's starting to tease me again. "Aww.. I didn't.. im just happy today so don't ruin my mood.." i said as i pretended to read the book im holding. Haha. I won! It's the first time i won over her! I acted like im serious.

The school bell suddenly rang. "Let's go now.." Jessie said. This time she turned out to be sad. Wow? My fault?

Dongwoon's POV

I saw she smiled on me. i don't know why but i felt so happy. When i came back, they are not there anymore. So i decided to sit there where they used to sit and talk every breaktime. I saw a wallet there. It was a brown wallet. Well i guess it's not bad if i open it, im just going to look if who's wallet is this. When i opened it, i saw a picture. Oh~ It was "hers."

"Dongwoon! I heard about what happened yesterday! Who's the girl you're with?!" My girlfriend suddenly shouted at me. "Huh? What!? How did you know?" i asked. "Im sorry, Dongwoon.." my friend arrived. (Gahh.. I used to trust him with these stories.) "Listen.. We were accidentally left by the van, ok? nothing happened.." i said. "Really? Who's wallet is that?!" she asked as she grabbed the wallet from my hand. "This.. is a third year high school, and the girl you're with yesterday was also a third year highschool! Is she your new girl!?" she said. "Darn. Why are you so overeacting!" i grabbed the wallet and walk away.

[DISMISSAL TIME]

Your POV

I was about to go home. "Hey.." he held my hand. "What?" i asked. He showed me my wallet. (Oh~ I didn't recognized..) "How.." i said and he cut me off. "You left it on the place where you were always sitting during breaktime." "Oh~ Ok.." i said asi continued to walk. "Don't i deserve a THANK YOU?!" he asked. "Ohh.. i have been looking for this the whole time.. " i replied. "Aww.. Don't you know that because of that wallet that's why me and my girlfriend had a problem?" he said. "So it's my fault?".. He didn't anymore followed me. Aww.. Why am i so arrogant like this.. I didn't even thanked him.. But he's blaming me! -.- I wonder what happpened.

Dongwoon's POV

I didn't anymore followed her. She's so arrogant. She didn't even thanked me.

"Hey Dongwoon, what's up? New girl?" my friend said. "Nahh~" i replied. Then a plan suddenly popped in my mind. What if we.. secretly follow her and scare her? Haha. She's playing to be that brave, huh? "Could you help me?" i asked my friend. "Sure.. What is it?"

Your POV

While i was walking home, i felt that there's someone following me. I look at my back but i saw nothing. But when i continued walking, i bumped on someone familiar.

"Hi baby.." he said. "I-i know you.. You're a high school student! Get out of my way.. Im not in the mood.." i said as i continued to walk but he blocked me. And i saw another five of them blocking also my way. "You can't escape with us.." the other one said. What the.. Im older than these guys.. "Hey! Learn to respect who's older than you!" i tried to shout. But they continued to walk into my direction like they were going to.. RAPE me!! OMO~! I walked backwards looking at them. I was feeling so scared when i stepped on someone behind me. It was.. "Dongwoon?" i said. "Got some problem?" he smiled. "Aww.. Dongwoon, could you stay out of this?" the boy said.

Dongwoon's POV

Great actors! Haha. The plan worked! I saw her like she was so scared. "D-dongwoon.." she said with her teary eyes. "Don't worry.." i said as i put her behind me and face the boys. As far as i remember i told them to punch me. And they really puched me.. to death. "Damn! Stop it!" i whispered so hard. "Hey! He told us to act like we were totally puching him not to really punch him hard!" my friend whispered. "Just leave!" i mumbled. Aww.. my face hurts. -.-

"Dongwoon!" she said running to me. "Aww.. You don't know how to fight them.. You're useless.." she pouted. "What the! I helped you and that's what you're going to give me back?" i replied angrily. "Ohh~ Im.. sorry.. " she said this time like she's concerned. I dont really know how to deal with her. She's moody. "So where's your house? I'll help you.." she smiled. It made my heart jumped. She's concerned on me!

[AT DONGWOON'S HOUSE]

Your POV

Yay! He's so heavy. I regret that i offered to help him. keke~ I placed him on his bed. So what now? Cure his wounds? Hmp. >.<

"Where's the alcohol.." i asked. "No, no don't!" he replied. "What?! You're scared with alcohol? Hahaha." i laughed. "Ofcourse not!" he replied. I got the alcohol and poured it on the cotton. "Let's see.." i said teasing him. I was about to put the cotton when he pulled my arm and we ended up like we almost kissed. I looked into his eyes and i feel like i was blushing!

"Age doesn't matter.." he whispered and smirked at me.

[AFTER FEW DAYS..]

Your POV

It feels like everything happened so fast. I heard that he broke up with his girlfriend. It made me happy, to be honest. After what happened that day, he started to somewhat like he's courting me. Asking help from my classmates, like telling me to finally accept him. One day, it was dismissal and i was going home but before i could get out of the campus gate, he blocked my way.

He smiled at me. "Please?" he said. I look at him with curiousity. "Please?" i asked. "Please.. Be mine noona.." he said. And suddenly my classmates started to tease us. "Aww.. Stop playing hard to get.." they started to say. "Do you want me to kneel?" he asked as he started to kneel. "Hey don't.." i said pulling his arm to stand up but he didn't. "Ok, fine.." i said. "Sure? Why you're not smiling? Maybe you don't really want.>" he said with a sad expression. Aww.. I smiled at him. "I love you, ok? Im already yours~" He stood up smiling and kissed me on my lips. O.O >///<

No comments: