Thursday, February 17, 2011

The person I mention yesterday as my "FIRST LOVE"


Today didn't rain at all..It seem just dry today...Didn't rain...I hope it was raining though...
#Put on an earphone into my ears and playing Loving you by G.Na#
Okay so today I would like to revealed who is that person I'm talking about.The person who I was said as my"First Love"...


#Now Playing I'll be back off so you can live better by G.Na#

~~I’ll back off so you can live
Say it directly, looking at me
Say it looking into my eyes~~

There's one sentences that I love the most that's shown above....

Okay times to revealed of the person I mentioned yesterday...
Well, don't misunderstanding it...
The person I mean not a boy it's a girl...
It my dear cousin though...So don't misunderstanding it all...
The person I mean was my dear cousins..All of them who live in somewhere far from here...
They are those people who I love the most and cherish the most too...
Just like my언니 and 오빠...
They are my beloved sisters and brothers who always played around with me when I was little..
However the one who I very closed to was just one of them..The one who close and the one I mention that I miss that person whenever I separated with them and whenever the day we separated I'll cried hardly...

#Now Playing Rumors By G.Na#
And yeah of course we're all grown up already and no longer the little kids who we knew each other long time ago.We all grown up already.....
So we no longer spending a whole day with each other already...
We all got our own pathway...

~~I, I gotta let go
I, I gotta let let you go
Oh oh oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh ~~~

Perhaps,those are the words which can described my feeling right now.."Gotta let you go"
Gotta let what had pass to go..and don't leave it behind here...let's it go freely...and face the new world...
Yeah,Let's go of the childhood moments and bear it in my mind only....

Hahaha..Maybe it was kinda funny childhood story...First love and everything..Perhaps there'll be some of you think that I'm an abnormal..Nah..No I'm not of course I'm not..I just a person who cherish the person who treated me nicely...
Maybe I cherish my relationship between my cousins and family than cherish my relationship with other person who I just meet not so long such as love relationship..Perhaps,that I don't cherished that much of those love relationship that much...I cherished those relationship between my family and my cousins...

No comments: