Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My day

I'm blank here..
No idea of writing any stories or what..
Maybe I just update my daily life then..
About what I had been through today and what is the happy and sad things that had happen today...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::NOW PLAYING JUST BEFORE SHOCK:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

What had happen today was...I woke up early and thought that my mum would took me to cut my hair..However,my mum turned to me and said to me..
"Oh yes,I forgot about that" while keep making tart...

Well what I was thinking was.."oh man!!how could she???I woke up early just want her to take me to cut my hair but then she just realized about it..
Firstly, I really get very mad with my mum because I had woke up early but then she just said one word that's it"I forgot."Then every thing was cancel...
Never mind then,just let it be tomorrow....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::NOW PLAYING TAKE CARE OF MY GIRLFRIEND:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm desperate right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When will I get to know Korean?????????????????
Now,I had learned it..and I know to read it already and also with some of my friend help in FACEBOOK I'm getting understand about Korean language..But then until now I just know to read it but I don't understand of what the meaning of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could anybody help me?????????????
I need help right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know to read it but don't know what the meaning of it.................
SO DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: