Monday, February 7, 2011

그 사람을 아껴요 (My Princess OST Part.2)


Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~
The song that sing by Yoseob in the My Princess Ost Part 2 is really sad...
His voice is so smooth and relaxing there...
It just like a lullaby for me..
A lullaby that make me wanna sleep..
His voice just make everything around gone moody when listening to this song...
I had put it as the first song that will be play in my blog..

TTATT


It's really a sad one...
It's like a heart broken song...but not completely a heart broken song..It also bring us some hope of it when listening to it..
It brings us hope in the relationship that being hold on was about to ruined up and then when listening to it making it feel like it will be still hope on it..

Make me think of the past but then I didn't regret of what I did though..

By the way,this song really good..
I felt so relax and felt every thing around is smooth going...(I don't know if got this word or not XD)

One word described this song..
NICE!!!

And yeah,the theme for my blog now is Purple color plus sad song..not really sad song just those songs just a smoother and slower song..it was inspired by Yoseob's song then I put it all sad and smooth songs...

No comments: