Monday, July 5, 2010

The shooting stars


Together, looking up at that distantly shinning star,
And thinking it was destined that we met,
Pretending to be usual,I try to touch your palm,
However you only smile gently,
Since these feeling are getting stronger and the number of worries are increasing,
Never let go of the heart you once embraced , no matter what happens,
In this vast universe , if I can keep staying near just you alone,
Even though the clock hand of broken time,
Soon starts to move slowly to ward the future,
Stay just as you are , just like this,
I whispered this wish softly to the flowing stars,
I pray that I can always be with you,
Close up just this one part of time in a glass box,
Since I don't want to make your gentle smile be clouded by worries,
When I want to start crying , I think of this high sky,
I found the place where just the two of us can be happy,didn't we?
HERE there are moon and stars and
night wind that wraps the two of us up together and my feelings about you alone....
You're the one ,who struggled here from that far country,
Are that shinning stars and shooting stars,
Incessantly, yes , like twinkling,
I swear to this night sky that I will embrace both you and the future...

No comments: