Monday, July 5, 2010

The FAKE and TRUE happiness

It had been a while after we break up already.He had his own pathway and I have my own.However , even we'd break up already SHANE and I were still friends.We kept our friendships.Even we can't be lover we still can be friends.
But there's one thing that 's really annoying for me very much.SHANE sometimes was such a jerk.Who does he think he is for making people like that?He's such a damn jerk.Sometimes his attittude do make people hate him.That's explain why he didn't got much friends.When he's mad , he just put his anger on others and didn't think of how people felt about it.
He said that he bring bad luck to others.Of course he did if he always think that way.Just don't argue with me anymore.What I said are all the truth, no lie about it at all.If you always think that you're lose then you;ll be the loser forever . but how if you're loser and you didn't admit it and didn't give up on winning and to be a winner.You'll become one if you think like that.SHANE such a loser. Even how many times I advised and told him that don't think like that , he will still have that thought.He just never received what people said to him.He never listen to others.
SHANE, SHANE why don't you just listen to me???I'm doing it was not for my own good but is for your own good.As for an example to you to see, if you keep to be stubborn and negative thoughts , never listen to others opinion , you will always be in darkness.The darkness will eat yo up and always following you only.I'd advise you was not for my self but I just can't see you to be in darkness in your whole life.I don't want you to live in there.I want to help you to get out from it.I'm not criticised about you,I never do that to people.All I want was just give you a hand and pulled to pull you out from the darkness and leave it all behind.I want to make a happy atmosphere for you.I can't just leave you behind cause I thought you as my true friend(+ a bit lover).How come you should be that stubborn of letting me to give you a hand.All I want just to help you from it ,i want you to be a better person in your future.I want you to meet up with the TRUE happiness in your future and not a FAKE one.I hope you understand of how much I care someone that I think the person is my true friend(+ a bit lover)

No comments: