Monday, July 5, 2010

Coffee's Bitterness

Sure love is cool and sweet when your love had been accepted just like you expected and wish for.However,what did you feel now?When love had slowly become dull day by day now.Sure the time when you have with your love one were sweet and everything around you just felt glittering.But what you felt now , everything turned to something you are unexpected .SWEET turn to BITTER SWEET then slowly turn to SOURNESS and lastly turn to TASTELESS and SADNESS .No more HAPPY , SWEET TIME but SAD and TASTELESS.
Sure love is very amazing magic.You can felt SWEET about it and you can felt TASTELESS about it too.Love we have now , is it still called as love or is it over already.Just like a coffee once you have it, you fall with it and addicted with it . Can't be live without it but when you have it for long , you will taste of its BITTER and you'll started to change your mind about it...
Firstly, I do had my coffee for long time and I do LOVE it so much and don't want to let it go from my life cause I know it had been a routine for me to have coffee...However, for now I had taste the BITTER of the coffee.The taste of it make me very disappointed with it...I think is time to change now..Time to change my favorite drink to be TEA now...cause I felt disappointed with the TASTE of coffee now...It's no longer SWEET for me but just SOURNESS and TASTELESS plus SADNESS...

No comments: