Monday, July 5, 2010

The forest where you were


In the deep thick forest , there is a faint fragrance that is very dear,
When I try to find the faces of the passing days , you laugh suddenly,
When I reach out my hand to touch it , I feel like I'm dancing in the far away space,
I've always wanted to see you and am thinking of you always,
Crossing the sleepless nights,
While I cry , I try to embrace what's left of you in the midst of light and shadows,
Hopelessly , I walk barefoot in the scorching sunset,
While stepping on the ruins of love that fades crimson,
When I hold out my hand to touch it , hear your voice,
Right now the words"I Love You"won't reach as the wind carries away my song,
It disappears far far away,
If I throw a clock of sand in the high skies , i hear the sounds of that day resounding ,
Fades away slowly,
"Don't disappear,"that hand and that hair , in the rapidly enlarging atmosphere and,
The light and shadow that you left is just too large,
In the deep thick forest...

No comments: