Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Words "I Love You"사랑합니다(PART 1)

The words "I love you" still in my mind.It was freshly in my mind.I still remembered how he said that words to me.Yet, I could not believe that we will be a lover after all.We were enemy before.I hate him so much before because he had hurt me deeply.He did not take serious with my first confession.He played around with my love letter which I wrote for him.However, now we had been a sweet couple that could not be separated.Our bond of love were strongly together.
Every thing happened while Gray first move to my school.I could not believe that I would saw him again even in secondary school.Gray and I were a classmate when we were in primary school.Gray always be a naughty boy while he was primary school.However,unconsciously that I feel in love with Gray and that was my first confession to him.I wrote a love letter to him and told him that I loved him.
"Oh ,I got a love letter,"Gray whispered out when he discovered a letter from his drawer.
Every one rushed to him and asked him to read it out loud,"READY IT!READ IT!"
I was standing outside the door and hoping that Gray would not be that cruel and read it out.NO! He could not do that.
"Dear,Gray.I love you and I felt I want to be with you.Even every one thought that you're naughty but for me you're charming and always is.I would like to be with you,"Gray read it out loud at the class.
My heart broke into pieces.My tears fall out through my cheek.My heart sink that I could not believe Gray would be such a jerk,How could he read out my love letter for him at the class.I swear I would not love him again because he was such a jerk.I hate him after that moment.
After I graduated from primary school,I had move to secondary school which was far away from my primary school.I would not want to see my friends in primary school again after what Gray did to me.After moving to secondary school.I did not met again my primary school's friends.There were no one who I knew in secondary school.I started my new life at that school.
However,after studied at that school for about 6 months.There was a new student move to my class.And,the unbelievable things was that the new student is Gray.Gray Brois who was the guy I confessed to before.
My day had turned up side down after Gray moved to my class.He always teasing me with the love letter I wrote to him.
"Hi,Victoria.I could not believe that I will met up with you here,"Gray whispered out and acted that he was so close to me.....





Well,I should continue it later..kinda tired now need some rest first..so I'll go on with watching IDOL MAID first..hehehe...I'm coming IDOL MAID...
>.<

No comments: