Friday, December 24, 2010

Maknae Lover(DREAM OF MAKNAE)

(This is the face that I saw in my dream the "old" DongWoon)
Last night,I really have a great dream..
Erm...I'm about to say it but maybe people will think I'm insane or something like abnormal...hehehe..
But really it was really quite great dream I ever have..
Maybe it was due to the posters I put beside my bed then I saw it everytime every moment and that's what make me have that kinda dream..(Insane am I?)
The dream I have was actually...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>
Ready WITH IT!!!!
HEHE..Actually was a dream that about The maknae...
I dreamed that Dongwoonie was sitting beside me at my van...
He just sat right beside me and near to me..I even got a chance to talk with him in English(since that I don't know Korean)
So I speak with him in English...
He answered me with English too but it quite weird his English Perhaps he was not that good in English,,
I also wanted to tried to speak with him In Chinese..But unfortunately my dream had over after that..
I just got wake up and didn't have chance to speak more with Dongwoonie in my dream..
Oh man,I might be thinking of Maknae too much already until have a dream like that..
Ahahahahaha...
But still happy with that dream even can't have Dongwoonie in my real life(when I know of course it was impossible because he was in Korea and I'm in Malaysia I'll never get to met with him..yeah I should received the fact that I won't ever met with him in my life no not even once never ever and forever)
At least I got a happy time in my dream being with Dongwoonie..
hehehe....(Insane am I?)

No comments: