Sunday, November 21, 2010

Diary Girl(Regretless)

"I remember everything and every moment.I was with him,savoring his every move,smile and kiss.I never thought a person could be so precious to me.He was so beautiful,It hurts to look on him.But now it hurts to think of him.I memorized his face,dark eyebrows , dark black eyes .His hand,tan and strong could barely swallow my own .I had never loved anyone else the way I loved you.."
Those words had already fade away in my mind.I always thought that I couldn't put down this relationship.Yet,I was wrong.People were right,"Times can heal up everything.."Those words are really true.After a long time ,I had completely forget and put down about you.And you don't have to do anything again to me because my love for you had fade away .I'm no longer the you use to love before.I had put down our relationship.We are no longer have any relationship.If you want to be friend with me.I was just fine.And yet,I didn't lie about things like I had put down of you.You're completely being erase from my mind and my heart already.
Even,we are still friend if you don't mind .I always being fine with it.
Big breathe~~Yea times do heal everything.I can completely put down of you already.Thanks goodness...I didn't lie,I didn't pretending anymore this time...I really put down of it already.

Smile always @.@

No comments: