Sunday, November 21, 2010

Diary Girl(Oasis)

Regretless,
Gloomy day,
You leave me,
I 'm plight,
My day turn to dark and hopeless,
I wished time could review back,
Starring to the sky,
The questions of why keep run through my mind,
Still don't get it why you leave me,
I could just went back to the past,
And hold on you,
Bright day,
My day had been brighten up,
After a long time,
The way you ignore me is right,
It brings courage to me,
To face the reality I am in now,
The reality that you had leave me,
Now and forever,
I won't get regret again by the ignorant you had given to me,
I was a right choice to do,
That you ignore me,
It had built me up to a whole new person,
Getting more brighten,
My day getting even more brighten each day,
I am just regretless of it...

Oasis~~~~
"After walking that long the dessert,I finally found oasis,It makes me realized that this world provided miracle that need to be discover by us.."

No comments: